Lotus Arts Wellness upcoming workshops presented by Guia's Lotus Blends Massage Oils
With Guiomar Campbell R. Ac. and Dr. Sandy Kwan with special guest
Satisfy your curiosity, and come learn how to make your own body care
Why xenoestrogens should be avoided in body care products ( parabens, SLS, etc)
The effect of paragons and other xenoestrogen on hormone health
What are essential oil and the vitamins properties of it.
Benefits of lavender and rosemary essential oils for hair loss and dry skin
Different ways these products might be used by your family and clients.
In this class you will learn:
Learn how to use essential oils in your body care products.
Make your own customized massage oil for sensitive dry skin
Create your own castor oil pack with essential oils to improve digestion and relieve pain
Learn how to make a hair massage oil for hair loss
Saturday, March 29
1 PM - 4 PM- Half day
Cost: $75.00 + HST
Location: 920 Yonge St. Suite 605, Toronto On, M4W 3C7
Mar 27th, 12:00 PM.
Register NOW! Call 416 920-1811
For more info:
The price of a half-day workshop includes refreshments and handouts.
All registrants take home any products they have made in class and
receive a $30 coupon towards any other services
Create Your Own Natural Body Care Product
Artists Day Event at Lotus Arts and Wellness Health Clinic
19 years of experience in the Healing Arts
February 10 to 28, from 10-5 pm, 920 Yonge St. Suite 605
To register email:
Hello dear artists friends, dancers, actors, musicians, writers, circus artists, all of you entertainers who are adding to the world right now! We are looking forward to seeing you at our Artists Day Event that will take place at Lotus Arts and Wellness on 920 Yonge St. Suite 605 from January 15 to 30th.
Who we are?
We are performing artists actors, dancers, singers who are deeply immersed in the healing arts with over 17 years of experience in the field of Chinese Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Shiatsu therapy and Psychic healers.
What are we offering?
Besides a delicious herbal tea and cozy environment to chill out, you can choose one of the following treatment:
- Postural correction through the art of Shiatsu and Meridian stretching.
- Alignment of the spine- Tui-Na massage, acupressure therapy
- Stage fright, anxiety and poor concentration- Acupuncture, cranium sacrum and body talk
- We have a Naturopath on site to answer your questions about proper diet, supplements and lifestyle changes.
- Do you want to clear your mind and body from emotional and spiritual blockages? We are also offering psychic healer, master in Reiki and crystal healing shaman to help you in your journey to success.
Not sure if that is for you?
We are also offering a complementary 15 min consultation and tune up.
$49 for a 75 min session.
You will also take home a $30 Gift card to use in any treatment of your choice.
Please contact Michele at
or call 416 920-1811 to book your session.
We work with most extended insurance health plans and will provide you with a receipt.
Workshop at Lotus Arts and Wellness
Five steps to ultimate health and longevity
A scientific step-by-step process to clear your conscious and subconscious blocks to health.
Presented by Guiomar Campbell R.Ac. Acupuncturist and performing artist and Murilo Elbas Crystal Healer and actor.
In this class you will learn:
• Positive thinking and the law of attraction, simple techniques anyone
can do that can have an immediate and profound impact in your life.
• Tapping technique for releasing emotional blocks and improve your health.
• Movement Qi Cong
• Meditation technique and energy healing for well being.
Handbook, hands on practice
Duration: 2 hrs
Limit of 20 people
For more info or to register:
Date:Wednesday February 26, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm (please arrive at 6:15 Pm)
Location:Lotus Arts and Wellness Clinic
920 Yonge St Suite 605 Toronto, ON M4W 3C7
Pink Latino festival presents a lecture workshop by Guiomar Campbell on "How to overcome stage fright through the technique of Do-In and Qi Gong.
Date: Friday, june 28 at 5 pm at Carlton cinema
For more information : click here.
REIKI LEVEL 1 AND 2
master Lerrita Rubinoff will be teaching Reiki level I, II and Reiki
master at Lotus Arts and Wellness clinic. More information to follow.
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Time: 10- 5pm (Please arrive 9:30am )
Lotus Arts and Wellness- 920 Yonge St. Suite 605 Toronto
Learn how to use Reiki for yourself as well as how to
give a treatment to to pets and to plants.
- What is Reiki?
- Brief history
- The attunement process - Reiki to self, pets and plants
- How to protect and preserve your energy levels
- Practice sessions: self-treatment; give and receive
Reiki Level 1 is a 1 day class.
How to prepare for this course
Please be vegetarian for 3 days prior to course ( if you are not yet
vegetarian), no Alcohol as well. No cigarets or coffee at the day of the
Lerrita will let you know more in details at the day the benefits of this practice.
Reiki Level 2:
Sunday March 31, 2013
Tme: 10-5 pm
Increase the strength of your Reiki sessions with
three sacred symbols, learn to send Reiki from a
distance and more. The second degree gives you the
option to offer Reiki professionally as a holistic
- Three sacred symbols to deepen and increase healing
- Introduction to the chakras and energetic bodies
- Reiki as a profession and the practical issue of
- Self-healing meditation
- Distance healing
- - Practice sessions: Group healing as receiver and as